Dejana Vucicevic graduated from the Faculty of Applied Arts and Design of Belgrade.
She is member of ULUPUDS (Association of Fine and Applied Artists and Designers of Serbia), has the status of an independent artist.
Involved in visual arts, had several major solo projects within design and fashion, such as fashion collections, costumes for three feature films and one short film; costume design and design in projects for theater and TV commercials, and styling for art-fashion editorials, etc.
Within multimedia arts she has conceptual author projects presented in solo and group exhibitions.
- 2016. O3ONE Art Space, Belgrade, Serbia, The Perfect Time
- 2015. Museum Lapidarium, Novigrad, Croatia, Happy Family, Lost&Found
- 2013. Art Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia, Lost&Found
- 2013. Gallery of Contemporary Art, Zrenjanin, Serbia, Lost&Found
- 2012. Vžigalica Gallery, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Happy Family
- 2010. Artget Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia, The Awakening
- 2008. The Turkish Bath, Belgrade, Serbia, Still Lovers
- 2006. The Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Belgrade, Serbia, Happy Family
- 2017. XXI Spring Annals, Čačak, Serbia
- 2016. 56th October Salon, The Pleasure of Love, Belgrade, Serbia
- 2014. XVIII Spring Annals, Čačak, Serbia
- 2014. Magacin Gallery, Only in her eyes, Belgrade, Serbia
Two artistic creations were purchased by two prestigious Belgrade museums:
- Belgrade City Museum: conceptual – two photographs from Happy Family project
- Museum of Applied Arts, Belgrade: fashion – a dress from Playgirl collection.
The photograph from Happy Family belongs to Telenor’s Collection of Serbian Contemporary Art.
Artworks belong to private collections, as well.